Date: Tuesdays, February 13 - April 3, 2018
Time: 7:05-9:35 pm
Location: Desert Song Healing Arts in Phoenix
Dramatically change your relationship to stress through this highly experiential, life-affirming course. The program was developed by Jon Kabat-Zinn at UMass Medical and is supported by 35 years of research.
Three decades of research indicate that people who complete the course report:
- An increased ability to relax
- Reductions in pain levels and an enhanced ability to cope with chronic pain
- An ability to cope more effectively with stress, anxiety, and depression
- Increased capacity to solve problems and make important decisions
- Greater energy and enthusiasm for life
The overarching intention is to equip you with life-long tools to help maximize life, even in the midst of stress, pain, and illness.
The course is structured to help you build a consistent daily mindfulness practice in order to help you relate, work, and live with greater mindfulness.
In order to reap the benefits of the course, we strongly encourage you to make a commitment to participate in:
- An Information Session on Tuesday, February 6 from 7:15-8:15 pm
- An 8 week course held on Tuesdays, February 13 – April 3
- An All-Day Retreat on Saturday, March 24 from 10 am – 4 pm.
In order to reserve a seat for an MBSR Class, you have two options.
Option 1: Register and pay $349 for the full course by credit/debit card via Desert Song’s secure website.
Please Note: Seats for the 8-week class are offered on a priority basis based on date of registration and attendance at the Info Session! If you choose to pay for the 8-week series in advance, the first step is to attend the Info Session. For those who don’t pay in advance, you’ll be asked to complete registration at the end of the Info Session.
You’ll receive a full refund if we’re notified by February 8, 2018