Date: Wednesday, July 27
Time: 630-800 pm
Location: Thrive Performance Training, Phoenix, AZ
Join us for an introductory class at Thrive Performance Training. Learn how mindfulness can optimize mind-body wellness, minimize stress, and quiet the relentless banter in your head that makes you feel way less capable than you actually are.
The class will include:
- A brief overview of the science of mindfulness
- A discussion on how mindfulness relieves stress, quiets self-judgment, and enhances purpose and meaning in life
- Experiential mindfulness practices that help elicit calm, creativity, and mind-body connection
- Practical strategies for applying mindfulness in daily life
- A take-home guide that includes access to free mindfulness meditations
Class size is limited to 24 students, pre-registration is recommended.
To register via snail mail, mail a check to: 4902 E McDowell Rd #103b, Phoenix, AZ 85008
To register via Smartphone, download the Mind-Body Connect App, then search for Lee Gough’s Fitness Revolution and register for the class.
You can also register in-person at the fitness center.