“You Can’t Stop the Waves, But You Can Learn to Surf” – Jon Kabat-Zinn
Parenthood, in its nonstop, ever-changing, emotionally-demanding nature wasn’t meant to be done alone.
You’ve come to the right place if you want to feel better resourced and supported on your parenting journey – and in your life.
- Educational groups for mothers and parents that focus on common challenges, such as meltdowns & emotional regulation strategies, dealing with overwhelm, anxiety, and reactivity, healing intergenerational patterns (those things you don’t want to do, such as yelling or over-controlling, but keep doing because it’s all your nervous system remembers), knowing and reclaiming your innate strengths and goodness, what to do after you make a mistake, and much more!
- 1:1 coaching for moms and parents, customized to each parent’s unique needs, challenges, and aspirations. Contact me to schedule a free 20-minute Connection Session.
Here are a few free resources to get you started:
- Self-Care in the Full Catastrophe of Parenthood
- A Tool for Helping Children Deal with Hard Feelings
- Shifting the Cultural Parenting Narrative: From Me to We
- 5-Minute Guided Breath Awareness Meditation