“You Can’t Stop the Waves, But You Can Learn to Surf” – Jon Kabat-Zinn
Parenthood, in its nonstop, ever-changing, emotionally-demanding nature was never meant to be done alone.
You’ve come to the right place if you want to feel well-resourced and supported on your parenting journey.
- Community education groups for mothers and parents that build a strong foundation of support and address common parenting topics, such as meltdowns & self-regulation, work/life balance, screen time struggles, navigating transitions, and coping with stress/anxiety/overwhelm
- Virtual coaching for moms and parents, customized to each parent’s unique needs, hopes, and challenges. Contact me to schedule a free 30-minute Connection Session.
Here are a few free resources to get you started:
- Self-Care in the Full Catastrophe of Parenthood
- A Tool for Helping Children Deal with Hard Feelings
- Shifting the Cultural Parenting Narrative: From Me to We
- 5-Minute Guided Breath Awareness Meditation