Date: September 19 - November 14
Time: 7:05-9:35 pm (See details below)
Fees: $349, includes 4 guided meditations, home practice guide and Daylong Retreat
Location: Desert Song Healing Arts Center, Phoenix, AZ
Dramatically change your relationship to stress through this highly experiential, life-affirming course. The program was developed by Jon Kabat-Zinn at UMass Medical and is supported by 35 years of research.
Three decades of research indicate that people who complete the course report:
- An increased ability to relax
- Reductions in pain levels and an enhanced ability to cope with chronic pain
- An ability to cope more effectively with stress, anxiety, and depression
- Increased capacity to solve problems and make important decisions
- Greater energy and enthusiasm for life
The overarching intention is to equip you with life-long tools to help maximize life, even in the midst of stress, pain, and illness.
The course is structured to help you build a consistent daily mindfulness practice, so that ultimately, all areas of your life are infused with mindfulness.
Please note: In order to reap the full benefits of the course, you must make a commitment to participate in:
- An Information Session on Tuesday, September 19 from 7:15-8:15 pm
- An 8 week course held on Tuesdays, September 26 – November 14
- An All-Day Retreat on Saturday, November 4 from 9 am – 4 pm.
In order to reserve a seat for an MBSR Class, you have two options.
Option 1: Register and pay $349 for the full course by credit/debit card via Desert Song’s secure website. (Scroll down and click sign-up for Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction Class).
Option 2: Sign-up for the Free Information Session on Tuesday, September 19 by completing the Contact Form.
Please Note: If you choose to sign-up for the Information Session, you’ll be added to the waitlist. In the event there is space after the Information Session, those interested will be contacted and offered a seat based upon their position on the list, and can pay the course fee at that time.
You’ll receive a full refund if we’re notified by September 21, 2017.